ADT Home Security Florence South Carolina
Florence is a city in northwestern Florence County, South Carolina. The population was 37,038 as of the 2010 census. Florence is the largest city in the region and forms part of the greater Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson Combined Statistical Area. ADT home security offers comprehensive protection plans that can assist you with all your home needs. ADT uses state-of-the-art technology to monitor your house around the clock from anywhere in the world. ADT provides 24/7 home alarm monitoring for your peace of mind and safety. With ADT monitored smoke alarms, fire protection is more than an inconvenience – it’s a matter of life and death. ADT home security offers smoke alarms that are connected to ADT’s central monitoring station, giving you the protection of having a professional sent to your home in case an intruder or fire is detected. ADT also has installed high decibel outdoor warning sirens at its command centers throughout North America. ADT monitored homes get priority during emergencies because ADT coordinators rapidly dispatch help when it’s needed most.
Crime rates in Florence, South Carolina
In 2010 there were 4,557 violent crimes and 19,811 property crimes per 100k. This is a higher rate of violent crime than South Carolina’s average (18th highest), but a lower rate of property crime than the state average. Check ADT home security packages to see how ADT can help you prevent being a victim of burglary or other property-related offenses.
- Combined Statistical Area: Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson, SC CSA
- GINI coefficient.: 048 (higher means more income inequality)
- Income/Households distribution: Lower middle income (Median household income $30,125 – $41,735)
- Households with Children: No children under 18 (32.4%). Some children under 18 (31.8%) or no children (39.3%)
- Avg Family Income: $30,968
- % of family households: Below poverty line: 16.5%, Near poverty line: 25.7%, Middle/high income: 58.2%
Education attainment % 25+ yrs : High school graduate/GED or higher 63%, Attended college 17%, Completed college 12%, Skipped college 7%. ADT home security can help you prevent being a victim of property-related offenses.. ADT monitored smoke alarms are the best way to protect your home from fire. ADT monitored smoke alarms offer the quickest response times of any home alarm system in America, with ADT central station operators typically responding to ADT monitored incidences within 10 seconds. ADT’s unique security infrastructure was designed from the ground up to provide you with a faster response time than traditional home-security providers because ADT utilizes a sophisticated network of interconnected command center locations across North America that coordinate ADT home security responses. ADT has four key advantages over traditional home-security systems:
1) Live ADT central station operators that monitor your ADT monitored home 24/7 and dispatch police help when needed most
2) Access to additional forces through ADTs exclusive alliance with Crimeline (more than 800,000 working law enforcement professionals ready to assist ADT customers through ADTs emergency response centers)
3) Higher priority during emergencies because ADT monitored homes get priority during emergencies (an ADT central station operator will call you before they call the police because ADT’s home security system transmits your address directly into the command center of your local 911 center).
4) The largest, most sophisticated wireless radio network in North America. ADT home security provides 24/7 monitoring for any type of home or business. ADT’s advanced systems include:
24/7 UL listed monitoring and customer service, person detection and glass break sensors, carbon monoxide detectors with battery backup and power line carrier technology. With smoke alarm reports from ADT home security smoke alarms, ADT central station operators dispatch the nearest fire department to your ADT monitored home up to five minutes faster than a local fire department. ADT monitored homes enjoy priority status during emergency situations because ADT central station operators rapidly dispatch help when it’s needed most. ADT home alarm systems offer a full range of alarms and sensors, including:
Smoke detectors with photoelectric and ionization sensors, heat detectors, wireless keypads, glass breakage detectors. ADT monitored homes get additional protection from ADT’s System Sensor line of low profile motion sensors that offer better detection without altering the appearance of your ADT security system or ADT monitored home. You can also purchase motion-activated lights from ADT’s professional line of Security Light Controls.