ADT Home Security Monitoring in Louisiana
When it comes to making life just a little bit smoother and safer in a wonderful place such as Louisiana, ADT Monitored Home Security can be your main solution for keeping your family and belongings safe and secure.
An ADT home monitoring system for your home can change your life for the better, letting you explore and enjoy all that you love in Louisiana. ADT home monitoring is more than just home security, it raises the bar to better living. It’s a chance to live your daily life without all the worry and stress.
For over a century, ADT monitoring systems have paved the way in home security. As the #1 home security provider in the country, ADT knows all the vital facts and components that are necessary in keeping our 7+ million home and business customers safe. It’s why so many people in Louisiana and the rest of the nation count on us for their safety.
Let SafeStreets USA help protect your home and possibly reduce your odds of a burglary and other dangers with an ADT monitored security system. This one change provides 24/7 home security protection, protecting everything you love dear
Learn more about ADT Monitoring
Fill out the form to get a FREE Quote and learn how ADT Monitoring can help secure your home and family for as little as $1 a day!
Choose the Security Package That’s Right For you
You have certain home security needs that you are looking for in Louisiana. This is why Safe Streets USA offers several different monitoring packages for you to choose from. These include the Basic Package ($27.99/mo.), Basic Wireless Package ($48.99/mo.), ADT Pulse ($52.99/mo.), ADT Pulse + Video ($58.99/mo.). Each comes with the following standard security equipment:
- Wireless Control Panel
- 3 Wireless Door/Window Sensors
- 1 Wireless Motion Detector (Pet Immune)
- 1 Window Decal and Yard Sign
Please note that you can get ADT home monitoring even if you don’t have a landline. If you only have a cell phone, the Basic Wireless package is an especially great option for you and your household. Looking for wireless security monitoring with remote management, security automation features and/or video? Check out ADT Pulse.
ADT Safety Tip: Ready for fires
Everyone in your family should know their role in your home’s fire safety plan. Most importantly, kids should be familiar with how smoke detectors sound and what your home fire escape plan is.
We are offering our readers a downloadable Fire Safety Plan Checklist! Please take a moment to review it with your family. Walk through your home and inspect all possible escape routes. Everyone in the family needs to understand the escape plan. When you “Do the Drill”, make sure to check that the designated escape routes are clear and doors and windows can be opened easily by children.
EVERYONE in your family has a role to play in your home’s fire safety. Both adults and kids should be familiar with smoke alarms and home fire escape planning.
- Does your home have smoke alarms on every level, inside each bedroom, and outside each sleeping area?
- Do you know the sound that a smoke alarm makes?
- Do you know what to do if you smoke alarm sounds?
- Are all the exits in your home clear of furniture, toys, and clutter?
- Can you see the number on your house from the street (have a grown-up go with you to check)?
- Has your family picked a safe place to meet outside if a fire occurs?
- Are the batteries working in all your smoke alarms?
- Does your home have interconnected smoke alarms (when one sounds, they all sound)?
- Do you test the batteries in the smoke alarms at least once a month?
- Does your family have a home fire escape plan that includes two ways out of each room?
- Does your entire family practice your plan twice a year?
Do The Drill!
Follow these easy steps to complete a fun family fire drill!
- Call the family together. Let everyone know that you are going to do a practice fire drill.
- Explain that when the smoke alarm goes off, everyone should quickly and carefully leave the home and go to the Outside Meeting Place.
- Ask everyone to go to a different room and wait for the alarm. After several minutes, set off the smoke alarm by pushing the test button and watch your family’s actions.
- When everyone reassembles at the Outside Meeting Place, ask each family member to explain exactly what they did when the alarm went off.
- Review any questions.
By following this checklist and preparing for a fire ahead of time, you can have peace of mind knowing your family and your home will remain safe year-round.
SafeStreets USA is Celebrating our one millionth customer
On June 15, 2017, we recognized our 1 millionth customer with a ceremony at our Garner, NC office. During the meeting, SafeStreetsUSA CFO Scott MacArthur gave customer Elizabeth Kelly a plaque recognizing her as the 1 millionth customer as well at $1,346 – the cash equivalent of 1 million minutes of monitoring. SafeStreetsUSA is an ADT authorized dealer.
“It was an honor to meet and recognize Elizabeth,” said MacArthur. “We are proud of this achievement and we look forward to providing a great product and service to our next 1 million customers in the years ahead.”
SafeStreetsUSA is a consolidation of several ADT dealers who started in the industry 20 years ago, including current partners Kevin Gaylord, Mark Sessa and Curtiss Weinstein as well as retired owners Todd Herman, Barry Simmons and Mike Robson. Each grew their own ADT dealership in a different part of the country and have consolidated as SafeStreetsUSA over the past 10 years to become a national company with a footprint covering almost 90% of the population of the U.S.
SafeStreetsUSA set to serve the next 1 million customers
The company won’t be resting on any laurels, however. Recognizing the 1 millionth customer is both a milestone and a benchmark for SafeStreetsUSA and the vision for the future. “We want to continue to grow the company and provide great products and services to each customer,” said MacArthur. “We strive daily to provide a best-in-class customer experience throughout every part of the sales and installation process. There has been great change in the industry in recent years and there are lots of great products that enhance our customers’ daily lives and improve their security, whether they’re at home or away.”
MacArthur emphasized that the company takes the responsibility of protecting customers’ families, homes and possessions very seriously. People become customers of SafeStreetsUSA for a variety of reasons. Some want the newest in home automation, while others have had a life change such as a baby or a traumatic event like a burglary or fire.
“Regardless of why they come to us,” he said, “we strive to offer each one the best products and protection for their home and their needs.”