ADT Home Security Monitoring in Idaho
When it comes to making life just a little bit smoother and safer in a wonderful place such as Idaho, ADT Monitored Home Security can be your main solution for keeping your family and belongings safe and secure.
An ADT home monitoring system for your home can change your life for the better, letting you explore and enjoy all that you love in Idaho. ADT home monitoring is more than just home security, it raises the bar to better living. It’s a chance to live your daily life without all the worry and stress.
For over a century, ADT monitoring systems have paved the way in home security. As the #1 home security provider in the country, ADT knows all the vital facts and components that are necessary in keeping our 7+ million home and business customers safe. It’s why so many people in Idaho and the rest of the nation count on us for their safety.
Let SafeStreets USA help protect your home and possibly reduce your odds of a burglary and other dangers with an ADT monitored security system. This one change provides 24/7 home security protection, protecting everything you love dear
Learn more about ADT Monitoring
Fill out the form to get a FREE Quote and learn how ADT Monitoring can help secure your home and family for as little as $1 a day!
Choose the Security Package That’s Right For you
You have certain home security needs that you are looking for in Idaho. This is why Safe Streets USA offers several different monitoring packages for you to choose from. These include the Basic Package ($27.99/mo.), Basic Wireless Package ($48.99/mo.), ADT Pulse ($52.99/mo.), ADT Pulse + Video ($58.99/mo.). Each comes with the following standard security equipment:
- Wireless Control Panel
- 3 Wireless Door/Window Sensors
- 1 Wireless Motion Detector (Pet Immune)
- 1 Window Decal and Yard Sign
Please note that you can get ADT home monitoring even if you don’t have a landline. If you only have a cell phone, the Basic Wireless package is an especially great option for you and your household. Looking for wireless security monitoring with remote management, security automation features and/or video? Check out ADT Pulse.
Safety Tip of the week: Baby Safety tips
Baby Safety Tips
- Have your baby tips on safety in hand and do a safety check around the house, picking out any safety issues you want to fix. Afterwards, commit yourself to addressing and fixing all the items that you spotted.
- Baby’s Car Seat Safety
- Be sure the seat is properly installed (refer to installation instructions and vehicle owner’s manual)?
- If possible, place the seat in the center of back seat. Never use the front passenger side when there is an airbag.
- Infants less than one year and 20 pounds must be placed in the rear-facing position.
- A child must still be in a car seat until they are four years old and weigh at least 40 pounds.
- Pool and Hot Tub Safety
- Consider having a locking 5 foot fence or a safety cover for your pool and/or hot tub.
- Get alarms on all doors leading from the house to the pool area.
- Remove all toys and debris from the pool and the pool area?
Safety Tip: Lighting up your home Inside
Inside your home
With a home automation system, you can put your lights on timers so they turn on when it starts to get dark, even if your house is empty. There are two safety reasons for having your lights turn on automatically.
The lights turning on all of a sudden makes it look like someone’s home, to help deter burglars.
When the lights are already on, you or your kids can see when first coming in the front door, reducing the risk of trips or falls in the dark.
Also take a walk around as dusk falls to evaluate your lighting needs. Are there dark corners or stairs that would be safer with better lighting? Are there nightlights for anyone who gets up to use the bathroom or get a drink of water during the night? Fix any problems spots you find, to decrease the chance of accidents